Free is better than cheap!
You should have no problem finding plenty of ways to occupy your time in Maui. The good news is that plenty of these things are free. Here is a list of some of the things you can do that will cost you nothing at all. Okay, some of them cost next to nothing.
- Body Surfing
- Walks on the beach
- Watching Kiteboarders, Surfers, Boogie-Boarders do their thing
- Photography - Maui is one of the world's best and brightest photo subjects.
- Swimming in the ocean and in pools at various resorts
- Tour the Hyatt Regency grounds to see flamingos, penguins and more
- Visit parts of the island that you've never seen before
- People-watching in Lahaina, Paia or other fun towns on the island
- Drive up to Haleakala Crater
- Watch the surf at Big Beach
- Check out Little Beach