Costco In Maui
540 Haleakala Highway
Monday-Friday 10am - 8:30pm
Saturday 9:30am - 6pm
Sunday 10am - 6pm
Maui Warehouse features:
- Liquor, beer, juice & soda pop
- Milk and bread products (very expensive in Maui)
- 1-hour photo prints (808) 871-5248
- Food court
- Fresh deli, meat & produce
- Snorkel gear, boogie boards, floatation devices
- Beach chairs, towels, swimwear
- Membership (808) 877-5241 x228
- Optical department (808) 871-8804
- Pharmacy (808) 871-8755
- Business delivery
- Tire service center (808) 871-8693
The best way to save money while in Maui is to utilize the convenient Costco warehouse in Kahului. The inventory and prices are virtually identical to what is found on the mainland.
Stay in a Room With a Kitchen!
If your place of lodging in Maui is equipped with a kitchen, you are in luck. Bread, milk, juice, meat, fresh foods, liquor, drink mixers, paper towels & toilet paper are just the beginning of what you can buy in bulk and/or at a discount at Costco.
Liquor and Beer
Save money on large bottles of relatively cheap liquor; compared to the ABC Store and Safeway, liquor and beer at Costco are much more affordable.
The most expensive part of your Maui vacation is likely going to be the cost of food and drinks. Take the power back. Save hundreds. Have food and drinks available all the time while in Maui so you can spend more time relaxing and less time fetching prepared meals and overspending.
Costco is located in Kahului, right next to the airport. If you pick up your rental car at Kahului airport, exit the airport and look to your left for Costco's signature building with the red stripe.